Installing the ladder was relatively easy. However, I have spent the weekend installing the door, and I still consider the door a failure, both visually and the large gaps that will make my AC bill go up. The included weather stripping is not good enough. Now I have to think about getting an attic door tent.
(30 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0
More Detail For Werner AA10 Televator Telescoping Attic Ladder 10 Foot
- Utilize untapped storage by installing in closets, hallways or other tight spaces.
- Slip resistant steps let you carry items up & down worry free.
- Fits ceiling height range from 7-foot 4-inches to 10-foot 3-inches, and only requires 22-inch x 22-inch opening for use
- One person use and installation; and easy to use push and pull rod opening device
- Extra wide 2-7/8-inch steps and eased- edge 2-7/8-inch rails for optimal safety and stability