Saturday, August 21, 2010

++ Xtend Climb 780P Aluminum Telescoping Ladder Type IA Professional Series 12 1 2 Foot



Good idea but I can not close it without placing it horizontal. The weight of the extended ladder makes it impossible to push the thumb latched to release. it's OK for half extension. I've written the manufacturer twice and not rec'd a reply. I had a less expensive one that worked well until my car was rear ended. I thought the upgrade would be better; what a disappointment!
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Xtend Climb 780P Aluminum Telescoping Ladder Type IA Professional Series 12 1 2 Foot


  • Ladder telescopes retracts compactly
  • Extends and locks by the foot with easy no pinch closure system
  • Integrated carrying handle heavy duty closure strap
  • No pinch closure system non-slip end caps
  • ANSI/OSHA Rated

No comments:

Post a Comment