Tuesday, August 31, 2010

++ Werner D18242EQ Equalizer 250 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Extension Ladder with Integrated Leveling System 24 Foot



Love the ladder, only wish I could have gotten a 28 foot with the Equalizer legs. Heavy duty ladder, but not too heavy to move around on my own. Big enough to clean my second story gutters, but still hangs on hooks in my garage. Price was very reasonable and delivery was pretty convenient, but only because I work a block from home. They only wanted to deliver during the business day so without my flexible schedule, someone would have had to take the day off.
(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner D18242EQ Equalizer 250 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Extension Ladder with Integrated Leveling System 24 Foot


  • Built-in bubble level for accurate set up
  • Leveler leg precisely adjusts in increments of 3/8" up to 8-1/4"
  • Extra large knob for easy leg height adjustment
  • 90-degree swivel, dual action foot for hard and soft terrain
  • Colored surface for additional user safety

No comments:

Post a Comment