Wednesday, August 18, 2010

-- Werner AC10 20 02 Long Body Aluminum Ladder Jacks for Stages up to 20 Inch Width Pair



The Werner AC10-20-02 Long Body Aluminum Ladder Jacks were just what I needed. I am a do-it-yourselfer who was rebuilding and shingling a garage roof. I needed to have an easy scaffold to do the shingling so that I did not have to keep moving ladders as I shingled. These ladder jacks did the trick. They were easy to assemble and adjust to provide a level scaffold. In addition the retainer "clips" were great for keeping a narrower scaffold from moving around. That provides comfort when working off the ground. They are very strong as both my father and I were able to be on the same scaffold at the same time and we both weigh over 200 lbs. I would recommend these for anyone that needs a good, sturdy, affordable pair of ladder jacks.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner AC10 20 02 Long Body Aluminum Ladder Jacks for Stages up to 20 Inch Width Pair


  • Aluminum ladder jacks
  • Simply put jacks one foot away from each end of plank or stage
  • Use clamps to hold plank or stage together
  • Works with planks or stages up to 20 inches wide
  • Can be used on either type I or IA ladders

No comments:

Post a Comment