Monday, August 16, 2010

-- Werner 265 200 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Platform Ladder 5 1 2 Foot



Recently purchased this ladder. It's very light and seems quite sturdy although I am near the reported weight capacity of 250 pounds.

I particularly like that I can stand on the platform and my head does not touch my (8 ft.) ceilings.

On a regular step ladder, the second step isn't high enough and the third is too high. I'm 6 foot.

This ladder is made in USA and is a good purchase.

The picture on Amazon for the 264 model is misleading as the 264 has only one step and then the platform. The picture shows the 265 which is a 5 foot as opposed to a four foot.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner 265 200 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Platform Ladder 5 1 2 Foot


  • 33.5-inch platform height
  • Compact for convenient storage
  • Spill-Proof pail holder contains rag rail and convenient tool holders.
  • Slip-resistant platform
  • Platform size is 14 1/2" by 12"

No comments:

Post a Comment