Friday, August 6, 2010

#*# TRENDnet SecurView Wireless Day Night Internet Surveillance Camera Server with 2 Way Audio TV IP312W Silver



I'm an IT engineer and the basic setup was not too bad, and I was able to use my NAS for FTP and CIFS access.



The main problems I have are with Motion Detection and video quality. I have to turn down the sensitivity all the way down to detect motion and when the video is saved I get severe ghosting on moving objects. So much so I believe it must be a problem with my unit.



They almost got it right, but im not sure if this is going to work as a security camera... more testing in the works.
(19 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For TRENDnet SecurView Wireless Day Night Internet Surveillance Camera Server with 2 Way Audio TV IP312W Silver


  • Secure your home or office with high quality dual streaming MPEG-4 and MJPEG video recording with up to 30 frames per second at 640x480 VGA resolution
  • Complimentary SecurView software: view and record up to 16 cameras simultaneously (32-bit only)
  • Hear and talk to people in your camera?s viewing area through your computer
  • Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP Email, HTTP, Samba and other Internet protocols (Does not support SSL)
  • Infrared lens enables day and night version (night visibility up to 5 meters)

No comments:

Post a Comment