Tuesday, August 31, 2010

#*# Survivor Emergency Kit 4 Person Emergency Zone brand Disaster Survival Kit 72 Hour Kit



I've been eyeballing this product for a few weeks now and finally ordered it. I was very impressed with how quickly the seller got it to me. Everything included inside is of good quality and I would highly recommend this to anybody interested in an easy and well thought out 72-hour kit. There's also a good bit of extra room for me to put more stuff in the pack as I would definitely like to do a little more customizing on the contents. The one thing that I would suggest to the seller would be to include "Camper's Toilet Paper" instead of a big roll of POM. It's way too large and I didn't wind up using it in my pack. Just seems like a waste of space that could easily be reduced. Other than that minor nitpicking, everything else was great.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Survivor Emergency Kit 4 Person Emergency Zone brand Disaster Survival Kit 72 Hour Kit


  • Because you never know where you are going to be durning an emergency
  • Includes the 48 page How to Prepare for Any Disaster book to help you before during and after a disaster.
  • SOS Brand food and water have a 5 year shelf life
  • Lithium Ion hand crank rechargeable AM/FM radio flashlihgt.
  • Emergency Zone® brand

No comments:

Post a Comment