Tuesday, August 3, 2010

#@: Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot Keypad Entry Lever Door Lock Satin Nickel



I had all the same positive reactions listed by others when I installed this. After I had been using it about six months, the 1-4 digits stopped working - when I pressed them nothing at all happened, though all the other buttons worked. This was intermittent for a while and then they quit altogether, taking me back to using a key. I called Schlage and was told that they recommend replacing the batteries every three months. Wonderful! Anyhow, I replaced the battery and guess what?! Now none of the buttons work at all! I have messed with the connections and all, but have been unable to revive it. So how do you send a lock in for repair? Just leave your door unprotected when you send it in? Anyhow, I misplaced my receipt, so I'm totally out of luck. I guess I'm just back to living with fishing out my key every time I need to get in.
(24 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot Keypad Entry Lever Door Lock Satin Nickel


  • Keyless entry for enhanced security
  • Simple, one tool installation
  • Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
  • Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code
  • Includes 9-volt battery, a 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory

No comments:

Post a Comment