Wednesday, August 18, 2010

$ Schlage BE365VPLY626 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Satin Chrome



We have purchased five of the Schlage keypad deadbolts. I had originally started with two but after realizing how amazing convenient these would be near the pool, I purchased additional units. I have six exterior doors so the chances of exiting one door to enter elsewhere is good. The first three that I purchased were all keyed alike, I am not going to have the next two re-keyed as these are secondary doors that I most likely would never need to enter using a key. The first units have been on my doors for 9 months with absolutely no issues. Schlage also makes a auto locking keypad deadbolt that I plan on purchasing for my pool entry gate.



The convenience of taking the dog for a walk, or going to the mailbox while not having to worry about carrying a key has been great. I find that I lock all my doors all the time since I never need to think ahead about locating keys. This product makes things so easy, I have begun to give the deadbolts as gifts.
(12 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Schlage BE365VPLY626 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Satin Chrome


  • Free spinning keyway prevents wrench attacks
  • Easy to install; one tool installation
  • Comes with 9 volt battery, 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory
  • Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
  • Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code

No comments:

Post a Comment