Wednesday, August 25, 2010

++ Louisville Ladder FS1504 Advent 300 Pound Capacity Extra Heavy Duty Fiberglass Step Ladder 4 Foot



I bought this ladder to Change the ceiling fans in my house. The magnet on top was great to hold fasteners and my drill. I was able to put up the fan with out any help because all my tools were right there. I highly reccomend this ladder.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Louisville Ladder FS1504 Advent 300 Pound Capacity Extra Heavy Duty Fiberglass Step Ladder 4 Foot


  • Molded top with handyman's tool slots, molded-in slots help keep tools close at hand
  • 300 Lbs, load capacity, includes weight of user and tools
  • Each step secured with six, large headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength
  • Nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service
  • Heavy duty bottom back brace provides additional strength to the bottom of the ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment