Tuesday, August 17, 2010

$ Little Giant Ladder System 10302 Model 17 Type 1 250 lb rated Includes FREE Work Platform



I was first introduced to Little Giant ladders quite a few years ago in my old military unit. They were heavy, bulky, and just plain tough to cart around. This one is GREAT!!! It's not so heavy that it's unmanageable and it does the work of 10 ladders. I absolutely love it and have had no problems what so ever with it since I've gotten it. I HIGHLY recommend this latter to anyone!
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Little Giant Ladder System 10302 Model 17 Type 1 250 lb rated Includes FREE Work Platform


  • Extension Height: 9'-15'
  • Stepladder Height: 4'-7'
  • Storage Height: 4ft. 7in.
  • Weight: 27 lbs. - Lifetime Warranty!
  • Free Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment