Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#$ Cosco 11 620ABL1 Magic Fold Two Step Aluminum Step Stool Silver



I previously owned a precursor to this model, I gave it to my daughter with intentions of buying myself a new one. I tried to find a stool exactly like the one I had but ot was no longer available, it had been replaced by this model. I think this product is fantastic, the handle-arm ( for a better description?) can be raised by lifting the small latches on the handles on the side and pull the handle upward, when extended you can lean against the handle and you are more secure without falling off the stool. It is light to carry, easy to open and to extend the handle and is easy to store.



It is worth every penny I paid for it, oh, it is also well made of sturdy aluminum " I shaped " not of thin tubular construction that I see from competitive brands. I bought one for my daughter to replace the one I gave her earlier.
(10 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Cosco 11 620ABL1 Magic Fold Two Step Aluminum Step Stool Silver


  • Lightweight and durable tempered aluminum frame
  • Handle adjustment to three heights for added versatility and security
  • Large locking top platform step
  • Angles floor tips for grip
  • Two rear braces for added strength and stability

No comments:

Post a Comment