We bought this mailbox since we wanted to eliminate our mailslot but still maintain a secure delivery for mail. The mailbox has a nice locking door and large slot opening for catalogs and a fair amount of space to accumulate large loads of snail paced spam. My only problem is that there is no internal reverse door lockout mechanism to keep somebody with Calista Flockhart sized wrists from fishing out mail that is why I took one star away. The box has a nice finish and seems well constructed.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For Architectural Mailboxes Peninsula Wall Mailbox Antique Brass Embossed
- Over 14 lbs of solid 8 and 20 gauge brass finished in Antique Brass
- Locking access door with stainless steel cam lock with 2 keys keeps mail safe
- Large 1 1/2" by 13" incoming mail slot easily accepts mail bundles, catalogs, videotapes and bank checks
- Designed for wall or fence mounting
- 16.5" w x 13.5" h x 6.5" d, 16 lb.