Thursday, August 5, 2010

-- Architectural Mailboxes Metropolis Wall Mailbox Stainless Steel Satin Finish



I purchased the Metropolis Wall Mount mailbox to mount on our front gate (no roof overhead). I thought the hinged lid over the slot would help to keep rain out of the box, but I was wrong, water seems to blow right into the box from around the front door hatch causing my mail to be soaking wet when I open it up. I will look to weatherproof the door to reduce this occurance but be aware that if you install this out in the weather, your mail will get wet.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Architectural Mailboxes Metropolis Wall Mailbox Stainless Steel Satin Finish


  • Constructed from 20 gauge stainless steel for years of service in any climate
  • Locking access door with stainless steel cam lock with 2 keys keeps mail safe
  • Large 1 1/2" by 10 1/2" incoming mail slot located discretely under hinged top flap
  • Designed for wall or fence mounting
  • 12" w x 15.5" h x 5.5" d, 9 lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment