Friday, August 6, 2010

#*# 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Baby Video Monitor System With Night Vision 2.4 Color LCD Screen Two way Radio communication



I use this monitor to let me keep an eye on my 87 yr old mother who has moderate dementia. It has a very clear monitor picture, the sound quality is way above average and the convenience of moving from room to room with my part of the monitor is awesome. I keep it in my bedroom at night, take it throughout the rest of the house during the day and even into the back yard when I'm working in my garden. It also eases her mind because she knows she can call to me when she needs me. I can answer her to let her know I'll be there shortly. I have tried several monitors over the past 6 or 7 years but this is the first one that meets all of our needs. I'm truly happy with this monitor.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Baby Video Monitor System With Night Vision 2.4 Color LCD Screen Two way Radio communication


  • Portable, handheld 2.4 LCD color video monitor allows you to see and hear baby from anywhere in your house
  • 2.4GHz digital wireless technology for superior clarity and range, Up To 450 Feet (In Line of sight)
  • Night vision allows you to monitor your child around the clock
  • Built In Sound Trigger Alarm (Beeps when it detects Crying)
  • Two-way Radio communication Lets You Communicate With Your Child

No comments:

Post a Comment