Friday, July 9, 2010

$*$ Werner PK80 2 Level Master Automatic Ladder Leveler



I am a contractor and own four extension ladders of different heights. I have installed leg levelers on all my ladders.



When I got around to my 30' aluminum (my tallest), since the ladder is quite heavy and bulky, I decided to spend the extra money on these self leveling units. I must agree with another reviewer, the installation process was quite difficult. I also had to order additional parts because of the type of ladder. After getting the additional parts, it took me several hours to complete the installation.



Now, the leveler works fine but it is only slightly easier to level this ladder than the other ones I own that have individual legs that adjust manually with spring loaded buttons. In hindsight, I wish I had installed the manual legs on this ladder as well. I would have avoided the frustration and saved a lot of money.
(27 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner PK80 2 Level Master Automatic Ladder Leveler


  • Automatic leveler for all Werner fiberglass and aluminum extension ladders
  • Self-leveling design allows for automatic adjustment up to 8-1/2-inches
  • Legs securely lock into place after adjustment
  • Adds 3-3/4-inches of ladder width
  • Does not decrease ladder duty ratings

No comments:

Post a Comment