Sunday, July 18, 2010

$ Warn Industries 69222 Winching Accessory Kit with Black Nylon Case



I have a lot of WARN stuff, but I do not have an ATV winch. This product is listed as a "winching accessory kit" I bought it to use with my Jeep. what I got was an "ATV winching accessory kit" I returned the light duty product. Amazon was great on the return, but we wasted shipping money, due to the unclear product description.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Warn Industries 69222 Winching Accessory Kit with Black Nylon Case


  • Comes in a black Cordura heavyweight nylon soft case
  • Includes two shackles, snatch block, and two 1-inch wide and 8-feet long tree trunk protectors
  • Combine your Warn winch with the correct accessories to make it an even more versatile tool
  • Doubles the pulling power
  • Keep the winch in proper working order

No comments:

Post a Comment