Thursday, July 8, 2010

!$ Strap n Go Ladder Handle The Safest and Most Comfortable Way to Carry a Ladder



Finally someone figured out the right way to carry ladders . I've been lugging ladders around for 25 years hurting my hands and my back and then I found this product and now it is so comfortable to carry my ladder. My hands and back feel great! I also have better control and look more professional when I enter a building or job site. I recommend this product anyone who has a ladder.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Strap n Go Ladder Handle The Safest and Most Comfortable Way to Carry a Ladder


  • Universal design - fits fiberglass, wood, and aluminum step ladders up to 14 feet
  • Easy to use with ergonomic grip handle
  • Heavy duty, weatherproof material with stainless steel support rail
  • Reduces the risk of back and shoulder injuries
  • Meets OSHA requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment