Monday, July 12, 2010

#$ Schlage LiNK Wireless Keypad Add on Deadbolt Aged Bronze



My initial plan was/is to use this as a stand-alone keyless entry device. I bought this one because I plan to hook it up to allow remote access at some future point. At this time I can provide no comments on that part of the functionality.



Installation was as easy as advertised. Just popped the old deadbolt out and this one slid in. No more than 10 minutes and it worked first time with the factory programmed code. It was a pleasant surprise that all required batteries were included in the package.



The only negative I came across is that nowhere in the printed directions that come in the box does it tell you how to program the device to add new codes (or delete codes). I was installing this at a new vacation property and did not have easy access to the internet. I called the help line number found in the box and waited for about 10 minute before I got to a live person. The first offer of help was to email me the instruction sheets, but given that I did not want to read the directions on my BB, I had them walk me through adding a code over the phone. The actual process is fairly simple, my only complaint is that it would be nice if the instructions came in the box. I have since found them online and now have a copy.
(7 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Schlage LiNK Wireless Keypad Add on Deadbolt Aged Bronze


  • Receive email or text notifications
  • Install and set up the system with ease
  • Access your home from anywhere
  • Remotely monitor access to your home

No comments:

Post a Comment