Saturday, July 3, 2010

@# Safety 1st 11513WBL Simplicity Steel Step Stool White 3 Step



I bought this ladder to reach some storage spaces in my bedroom. It is lightweight and it folds up flat, so it fits easily in my closet. I have only used it a few times but so far it is very sturdy. I've stood on the top step with almost all of my weight(i won't quote it, but i will tell you i'm not light) pressed against the top bar and the ladder didn't budge. The only reason i didn't give it five stars is because i don't love the way it looks and i haven't had it long enough to know how well it holds up after much use.
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Safety 1st 11513WBL Simplicity Steel Step Stool White 3 Step


  • Sturdy, painted steel frame for optimal durability
  • Steel formed steps with easy-fold handle on top step for quick, comfortable transport
  • Folds to 2-1/4-inches in depth for unobtrusive storage
  • Lightweight design for quick transport from job to job
  • Meets ANSI standards for Type II Medium Household Duty Rating 225 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment