Thursday, July 15, 2010

-- Hunter 82041 Energy Star Bathroom Fan with Light White



Ron of Value Brothers did a commendable job of stepping up and replacing the hard-to-find light bulbs that came broken with my fan. He did this even though I didn't open my fan until at least a month after I ordered its, which meant that the shipper, who likely caused the problem, got off without being charged for the breakage. When one of the new bulbs died, he offered to try again. What more could you ask? I know the fan works well, becasue this is the second one we purchased for our house.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Hunter 82041 Energy Star Bathroom Fan with Light White


  • Energy Star rated for energy efficiency
  • Includes two 18-watt compact fluorescent bulbs and four-watt nightlight
  • Durable, waterproof ABS housing with diamond-cut light diffuser
  • For medium room-up to 84 square feet
  • 90 CFM, Sones:0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment