Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$ Broan Model 658 Combination Bathroom Heater Fan Unit 70 CFM 4.0 Sones



I had received the item in a timely fashion and was happy with how smooth the transaction was. I can't blame Amazon or it's immediate Vendor for this, but when I had received the product, it was missing an important item. I must go to the Manufacturer to order the replacement piece. It's not that expensive, but it has delayed me being able to install the product.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Broan Model 658 Combination Bathroom Heater Fan Unit 70 CFM 4.0 Sones


  • 70 CFM 4.0 Sones
  • Heater Fan-1300 watt heater-no light
  • Designer white polymeric grilles complement virtually any decor
  • Fits 2-inch by 6-Inch ceiling construction
  • 15-amp circuit acceptable

No comments:

Post a Comment