Sunday, July 11, 2010

#$ BIOLOCK 333 SN BK Biometric Fingerprint Entry Lever Door Lock with Remote Control Satin Nickel with Black Accent



I purchased two of these very expensive locks for indoor use (home office, etc.). They were nifty when they worked. One worked better than the other for ME, but neither worked well for my wife. You see, I have plump fingers with deep ridges and my wife has thin fingers with shallow ridges. She could never get them to work more than 30% of the time, even when I made her fingerprint the "Master" fingerprint. Much to my dismay, she insisted I exchange them for something that worked better. I finally purchased the Schlage FE595VCAM619ACC Camelot Keypad Entry Lever Door Lock, Satin Nickel locks and they worked much better (foolproof). So these fingerprint locks tickled the geek in me, but in the long run they weren't very practical. An expensive endeavor.
(26 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For BIOLOCK 333 SN BK Biometric Fingerprint Entry Lever Door Lock with Remote Control Satin Nickel with Black Accent


  • 500 DPI fingerprint sensor
  • Includes remote control
  • Reversible handle
  • Simple LED programming
  • Emergency unlock with a standard battery or backup key

No comments:

Post a Comment