Tuesday, June 8, 2010

-- WPA 3000 Wireless Probe Driveway Alert Kit Max Range 600



I am very pleased with my Driveway Alert Kit. I looked at other devices and read all of the reviews. This one was highly rated, and I am not disappointed. Our long driveway is hidden from our living room. I wanted something to warn me of a car approaching my house. I laid the device beside the driveway, and placed the wireless box on a nearby tree. I have had to move it a couple of times, and to raise and lower the sensitivity, but now it works very well. I recommend this product.
(30 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For WPA 3000 Wireless Probe Driveway Alert Kit Max Range 600


  • WPA-3000 Wireless Probe Driveway Alert Kit- Max Range 600'
  • DAKOTA ALERT

No comments:

Post a Comment