Wednesday, June 30, 2010

++ Werner ESC200 Fire Escape Ladder Two Story



I love these. I bought them for my daughters bedroom windows as I have 4 daughters in 2 rooms on the 2nd floor. Installation was fairly easy, although it would have been nice if they were completely painted rather than just primed as that was the biggest hassle int he project. Once they were up we had the kids practice the emergency exit. I feel much safer knowing they can get out if the stairs were cut off in a fire. I would highly recommend this. Watch the product video!
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner ESC200 Fire Escape Ladder Two Story


  • 2-Story
  • 1500-Pound load capacity, 400-Pound load capacity per rung, can be used by multiple people simultaneously
  • Flat rungs, with anti-slip grooves and standoffs, assistance strap for easy exit
  • One to two hour installation time
  • Can be used over any size window sill, multi-level roof lines, primed white to blend with any decor

No comments:

Post a Comment