Friday, June 4, 2010

-- Werner D1220 2 225 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Flat D Rung Extension Ladder 20 Foot



The Werner 28 footer is my workhorse ladder around the house and yard. Had it for years, still in great shape (although it has been through thick and thin with me). I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. I'll be adding leveler feet soon to better accommodate my yard's slopes. Weight is ok, very stable even at full extension - and 28 ft is quite some height...
(10 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner D1220 2 225 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Flat D Rung Extension Ladder 20 Foot


  • 20' ladder extends to 17'
  • Interlocking heavy I-beam rails
  • Slip-resistant Traction-Tred D-rungs
  • Spring loaded locks operate smoothly
  • Exclusive Alflo rung joint means Twist-Proof performance

No comments:

Post a Comment