Wednesday, June 23, 2010

!$ Werner D1116 2 200 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Flat D Rung Extension Ladder 16 Foot



I bought this ladder to change outside floodlights which are at about a second story level. The ladder did not quite reach that far, so I purchased a 24 foot ladder. However, I have used this ladder to change the outside light in front of my house which is at a one story level. The ladder worked well for that purpose. The ladder is easy to operate and not to heavy to move around.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner D1116 2 200 Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Flat D Rung Extension Ladder 16 Foot


  • 16' ladder extends to 13'
  • I-beam side rails
  • Slip-resistant Traction-Tred D-rungs
  • Spring loaded locks operate smoothly
  • Exclusive Alflo rung joint means twist-proof performance

No comments:

Post a Comment