Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$ Rust Oleum 215173 EPOXYShield Concrete Patch 24 Ounce



The product is good. I ordered in conjunction with the RustOleum garage floor kit. I had it installed by a painter (I had too many other things to do...) but the whole process (DVD included) is just as easy as described by the DVD. It was good that I ordered two cans of the patch, the cracks in the concrete are not extensive but tended to enlarge over the years.



A good product--I would say to order an extra can...you just might need it.



BONNIE IN VALLEJO
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Rust Oleum 215173 EPOXYShield Concrete Patch 24 Ounce


  • For use on concrete floors, walls, steps and masonry
  • Permanently bonds concrete
  • Will not shrink or crack
  • Mixes easily
  • Low odor, no solvent formula

No comments:

Post a Comment