Thursday, June 17, 2010

!$ OnGuard Beast 5016L Bicycle Chain Lock



The OnGuard Beast met my expectations. I use this chain to lock up my motorcycle. This is a heavy chain. The longer length is good for motorcycles because it gives you a little more flexibility about where you lock it up. I would get the longer length again.



If my bike gets jacked, it's going to be because thieves cut the frame of my bike or cut whatever was on the other end of the chain. This chain is not going to let you down.



I rated this 4/5 stars because it's so heavy. It is definitely not portable. Also, the no-theft guarantee provisions are a little stringent. I didn't bother filling out the paper work.



I would buy this again.
(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For OnGuard Beast 5016L Bicycle Chain Lock


  • Highest security rating for maximum protection in high crime areas
  • Massive hex link steel chain with titanium reinforcements are almost impossible to cut or break
  • Beast Locks have Quattro or Dual Lock mechanisms featuring dual lockdown protection
  • Locks also feature rubber end caps and vinyl coatings to protect finish
  • Reinforced sleeve over crossbar and cylinder for additional security

No comments:

Post a Comment