Monday, June 21, 2010

!$ Nesco American Harvest PC 6 25 30TPR 3 in 1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker



I recently purchased this pressure cooker,never having used one before. My Mom & Grandmother had always used the stove top version but I never learned to cook with it. I was afraid to would blow up the kitchen. As I like to try new recepies and cooking utensils, I thought it was time to try this. I like making pot roast but it never really came out as tender as when I would eat it at restaurants. After reading other reviews I decided on Nesco's PC and have not been disappointed. It works very well and have had no problems. The directions were simple but needed to get a PC recipee book for cooking properly with the right amounts of liquid etc. So I researched several books on Amazon and also at book stores and finally decided on "Miss Vicki's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes", which I also bought through Amazon. I bought a "used" book which saved me some money and was in perfect condition. This book is 470 pages of information on how to properly use a PC and great recipes! I've been testing out various recipes and everything that I have made so far has been wonderful. I am very pleased with both my purchases through Amazon...the delivery was fast and the prices for both items were the lowest I found on the web.

I also like that fact that it realy cooks all foods faster with better, moister taste. Beat microwaving if you are in a hurry. Can also use it to steam food and slow cook food. Definitely a 3-in-1 product!
(48 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Nesco American Harvest PC 6 25 30TPR 3 in 1 Digital Electric Pressure Cooker


  • Versatile, multifunctional
  • Easy to use digital controls
  • Two pressure level selections
  • 6 Qt capacity
  • Removable non stick cooking chamber

No comments:

Post a Comment