Sunday, June 6, 2010

#@: iRobot 12601 Looj 135 Remote Controlled Cordless Electric Gutter Cleaning Robot With Belt Clip And Case



Let me start with the con: I wish the remote had more range. Seemed to work best, and the instructions tell you this too, when the remote was held in my aluminum gutters. I read somewhere that someone tied a string to the device. That might be a good practice as long as it does not get stuck in the tracks.



Anyhow, owning a home that is on a slope and in the woods, I get TONS of leaves in my gutter and I am not climbing up a ladder to get to them. This product does a great job. I followed the instructions on the iRobot web site to test your gutters to see if the device will fit before I bought the device. I also made sure that when I used the device, that I did not try to just drive it through the leaves when things got heavy. I went forward, backed up and then went forward again. I really could only do a 2-3 foot section and then have to back up when things got thick. This sounds like alot of work but to just stand atop a ladder at 10 ft using a remote beats going on a slope at 20-35 feet. I wish it could turn corners.



Finally, the job that it does, i.e. how it cleaned the gutters was quite impressive. I am not sure I could have done better by hand. Definitely paid for itself in the first year.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For iRobot 12601 Looj 135 Remote Controlled Cordless Electric Gutter Cleaning Robot With Belt Clip And Case


  • Includes rugged case for convenient storage and an extra flexible auger
  • Works with standard K-style, aluminum, copper, metal or vinyl gutters
  • Internal antenna provides great range and reliability up to 40-feet away
  • Smart speed moves slower going forward to clean thoroughly and faster going backwards to finish its mission quicker
  • Flexible auger delivers the power needed to blast through clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment