Sunday, June 20, 2010

!$ Hercules LS244H Type II 225 Pound Duty Rated Multi Position Ladder System 17 Foot



After years of trying to wash the outside of my windows, clean my gutters, etc. while standing on my tiptoes using a step ladder, I decided it was time to get an extension ladder before I fell and broke my neck. Rather than buying a standard extension ladder, I'm very happy that I decided to spend a few dollars more for this "all-in-one" ladder. It replaces pretty much any type of ladder you can think of for both inside and outside use, is very well made and easy to use, and sells at a terrific price. Mine was delivered to my door less than a week after I ordered it for less than I would have paid for a similar ladder at any store in my area, including Walmart.
(6 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hercules LS244H Type II 225 Pound Duty Rated Multi Position Ladder System 17 Foot


  • Meets all applicable OSHA requirements
  • Exclusive Integrated Anti-Twist Truss brace Supports
  • Super Light Weight
  • Meets or Exceeds All Applicable Requirements of the American National Standards Institute ANSI

No comments:

Post a Comment