Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$*$ First Alert EL52 2 Two Story 14 Foot Escape Ladder



I purchased this fire ladder for my three-story house. With two little ones, God forbid we ever need it. I didn't unpack the ladder since it's packed so neatly in the box. I am tempted to unpack it and try it out to see how well it works, but I am afraid I won't get it packed back in the box as neatly. The ladder is definitely well-made (I did unpack the window brace to see how it unfolds/fits).



We had a fire in my parents' house when I was 19, and the fire started on the roof, so everyone was able to get out of the house safely through the front door.



Fire safety is important to me. As I said earlier,I hope and pray I never need to use this ladder, but I feel more secure knowing I have another option to get out of the house if I need it.
(32 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For First Alert EL52 2 Two Story 14 Foot Escape Ladder


  • Easy to use two-story 14-foot fire escape ladder
  • Fully assembled, ready to use
  • Strong steel construction, tested to 1,125 lbs
  • DuPont Cordura nylon strapping for extra strength and maximum durability.
  • Complies to ASTM standards; 6-year limited warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment