Monday, June 7, 2010

$ Cosco 11 130WHT Chair Step Stool White



After looking everywhere locally, I found the step stool that I needed for a friend on Amazon.com. It is easy to assemble and very sturdy. My friend needed it as she is disabled and has to sit while in the kitchen . I use it to reach things on higher shelves. It looks nice and is comfortable too. I would recommend this for anyone that needs to reach the top shelf or wants to sit while cooking. thank you Cosco nad Amazon.com.
(23 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Cosco 11 130WHT Chair Step Stool White


  • Easy to assemble
  • Sturdy steel construction
  • Durable Opti-Bond power coated white finish
  • Wipe-clean vinyl upholstered cushioned seat
  • 225-pound duty rated step stool

No comments:

Post a Comment