Saturday, June 5, 2010

$*$ 7 in 1 Multi Function 12 Aluminum Ladder 300 LB Capacity



Decent ladder, but not as true as I'd really like. It's a little wobbly because when completely extended it's slightly twisted, which puts placing it securely in doubt. Maybe you'll get one that doesn't arrive this way, which is better than the one seller replaced because of shipping damage. So I suggest you confirm all details about return shipping charges when buying online, fortunately seller just let me keep first one & sent another at no charge while leaving it up to me to dispose of or keep it for parts, & I guess I can always sell it for scrap.
(19 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For 7 in 1 Multi Function 12 Aluminum Ladder 300 LB Capacity



    No comments:

    Post a Comment