Saturday, May 15, 2010

$*$ Werner AC78 QuickClick Stabilizer



I bought this product several years ago from Sears and was using it on a 32-ft 2-piece fiberglass ladder that I had also installed the Werner leveler to it. As I was struggling with the monster that I had created, the Quick Click Stabilizer fell off from high up on me and deeply cut my arm. I still have the scar after maybe 4 or 5 years. I am lucky that it did not hit me in the head. Again the idea is good but don't over do it like I did. Use it on shorter ladders that you can handle easily and be careful, wear hard hat.
(39 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Werner AC78 QuickClick Stabilizer


  • Easy-to-install ladder stabilizer
  • 46-inch gap between legs provides stability
  • Creates 10 inches of clearance from work surface
  • Includes hook for holding paint cans
  • Compatible with ladders with 1-1/4-inch round rungs, 1-1/2-inch flat rungs, or 1-3/4-inch flat rungs

No comments:

Post a Comment