Saturday, May 22, 2010

$*$ Universal Level Ett DM101 Ladder Stabilizer



I bought this product so I could paint my two-story open stairwell. This kit has clear instructions, installs easily and works well. I look forward to using again when I paint the exterior of my home, which is perched on a steep hill. I'd recommend it to anyone who needs to work on a ladder over uneven ground.
(59 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Universal Level Ett DM101 Ladder Stabilizer


  • Ladder stabilizer eliminates the use of dangerous leveling items such as boards or bricks
  • Lever pins allow easy height adjustment
  • Meets ANSI and OSHA standards
  • Anti-slip feet for added safety
  • Extends aluminum and fiberglass extension ladder up to maximum of 9-1/2 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment