Tuesday, May 11, 2010

-- Schlage FE595VCAM505ACC Camelot Keypad Accent Lever Doorlock Bright Brass



I expected to have a bit of difficulty installing this product as I am unfamiliar with installing locks. Surprisingly it was very simple to figure out and didn't take much effort to install. It is so simple to use that I rarely carry my house keys on me anymore. If for some reason you need to change the code number be sure to keep the directions, which contain your special setup code. I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those who have large families that don't want to bother having keys made for each person.
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Schlage FE595VCAM505ACC Camelot Keypad Accent Lever Doorlock Bright Brass


  • Flexible locking feature allows you to switch between locked and unlocked
  • Easy to install; one tool installation
  • Comes with 9 volt battery, 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory
  • Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
  • Reversible lever fits right hand or left hand doors

No comments:

Post a Comment