Thursday, May 13, 2010

-- Panasonic FV 08VFL2 WhisperFit Lite Low Profile Ceiling Ventilation Fan Fan Light Night Light Comb



I had some thoughts on when I took it out of the box if this would fit in the opening in my ceiling but after some cutting here and there it fit nicely and secured. The joist brackets that came with the unit were a little difficult in the beginning to install between the ceiling joists but once I got everything removed and cleared I had no problems. The only problem I have and still have is the light fixture it doesn't work at all except for the night light. I went out and purchase new bulbs and it still didn't work so there is something wrong with the light fixture. I have power going into the fixture but the main lights do not work. I called Panasonic and had a rough time with one technician who wanted to talk to my electrician who install it for me and kept telling me I needed a three way switch for it to work and of course that does not say that in the instruction manual. So, I got a case number and waited about 10 minutes and called again and spoke to another technician who was more user friendly in gathering my information. He agreed to review the case and since then I received the shipping label from Amazon and the only thing left is waiting on the new light fixture or a new unit.

I love the quietness of the unit and the suction of the air it takes out of the room with any hope the light fixture or unit will arrive and everything will start working. In the end of course I would purchase another one but this time directly from Amazon and not a second party or third party.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic FV 08VFL2 WhisperFit Lite Low Profile Ceiling Ventilation Fan Fan Light Night Light Comb


  • Panasonic
  • FV-08VFL2
  • Bathroom Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment