The Liftmaster 3800 Jackshaft garage door opener, works great. With a slow start/stop, it doesn't rattle or bang the garage door when opening/closing. It is easy to install, you just need to have a 120v AC outlet close by (I am just using a heavy extension cord, until I run a new electrical box). It is much easier to install than a conventional garage door opener (I've done two of those before). It is much quieter than either a belt drive or screw drive conventional opener (had both of those before). I highly recommend this unit. It shipped quickly and arrived well packaged.
(36 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0
More Detail For LiftMaster 3800 Wall Mounted Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
- Specially designed for garages & applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener
- For sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs
- Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing allows for faster setup
- Meets all UL325 requirements.
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance.