Friday, May 21, 2010

#$ Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound 12 Per Case



I had two noisy neighbors on either side of me. Screaming baby on one side and college kids who played rap music all night on the other. As part of a larger remodeling project of my condo I had the contractor add a layer of drywall over the existing walls with Green Glue added in between. After 30 days had passed I really thought I had wasted my money however after about about 45 days I started to notice a difference and after 60 days this place was a virtual fortress. I honest to God I don't even know the neighbors are there any more. I never hear the rap music or the crying baby. Adding Green Glue was well worth the investment.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound 12 Per Case



    No comments:

    Post a Comment