Wednesday, April 28, 2010

!$ Schlage BE365VPLY626 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Satin Chrome



I like the way this lock looks and functions:



1) I happen to think it's the best looking brand.

2) I like that this lock seems solid and strong--it also comes with a more secure bolt housing for the door jam.

3) I like key-less entry and according to my math (which is pretty damn good) this lock had more combinations, and therefore more security, than other key-less locks that I've looked at.





Sincerely,

Mark
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Schlage BE365VPLY626 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt Satin Chrome


  • Free spinning keyway prevents wrench attacks
  • Easy to install; one tool installation
  • Comes with 9 volt battery, 6 digit programming code, and two 4 digit user codes pre-set at the factory
  • Keypad illuminates so you can see it at night
  • Codes easily added or deleted right at the keypad using the lock's unique 6 digit programming code

No comments:

Post a Comment