Monday, April 19, 2010

#@: Logitech WiLife Digital Video Security Indoor Add On Camera



This is one of the most innovative and affordable gadgets I've ever encountered! Low price, ease of use and installation earn this home security system five stars. No tools or hard wiring required. Just plug the camera(s) into any wall outlet and it communicates with your PC through your home's electrical wiring. My system has already captured a burglary in progress at a neighbor's house. And I believe the flashing lights on my window-mounted (attached by suction cup) cameras have deterred thieves from my own home. The only downside I've run into is durability. Two of my six cameras have failed within three years of use. However, the cost of replacing them is far less than what I would have paid for systems of equal (or in many cases less) quality. So, I consider it an ongoing "maintenance cost." The advantages of this system far outweigh its drawbacks. I still give it five stars and highly recommend it.
(17 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Logitech WiLife Digital Video Security Indoor Add On Camera


  • Box Contents - Logitech Indoor Security Camera, Logitech power supply, Window mount, Desktop stand, Wall mount
  • 400 MHz DSP Processing Power
  • Windows Media Video 9 Image Encoding
  • Motion detection in up to 16 zones, Auto brightness Image Processing
  • Selectable 640 x 480 pixels or 320 x 240 pixels Resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment