The door opener instructions were for the most part clear and easy to use. The only problem I had the wire from the Smart Control Panel was not long enough. I spliced in and labeled it a length of cut off from another component. I would recommend this for residential use with a jackshaft and a convention opener will not work.
(35 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0
More Detail For LiftMaster 3800 Wall Mounted Residential Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
- Specially designed for garages & applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener
- For sectional doors only, up to 14 ft. high or 180 sq. ft., 650 lbs
- Push button limit settings/automatic force sensing allows for faster setup
- Meets all UL325 requirements.
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance.