Friday, April 16, 2010

#@: Cosco 11 130WHT Chair Step Stool White



I ordered this step stool because I had one exactly like it that recently broke. My old one was so much better. This one the first step is too low, the back of this one is uncomfortable. The old one wasn't a cushy chair, but this one is downright uncomfortable. It's sad that only Cosco makes these. I had read up on this one and the other one that they make and looked at the photos. The other one has steps that are too narrow, this one's steps are not too narrow. That's all the good I can say about it. Hey Cosco, stop being cheap and remake the original in the manner and materials you made them in before, I'd have paid a bit more for the quality that you used to have.
(21 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Cosco 11 130WHT Chair Step Stool White


  • Easy to assemble
  • Sturdy steel construction
  • Durable Opti-Bond power coated white finish
  • Wipe-clean vinyl upholstered cushioned seat
  • 225-pound duty rated step stool

No comments:

Post a Comment