Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vance Spice Drawer Insert Trim to Fit Almond 29" wide



Reviews Vance Spice Drawer Insert Trim to Fit Almond 29" wide


Products by : Vance

Model :

Rating Reviews : 5.0




This spice rack for drawers is absolutely perfect!!! It solved the problem I had trying to find my spices in my cabinets. I could never see the one I wanted and I usually had to take some out to find the one I wanted.This fits in the drawer and all you need to do is open the drawer to see them. No more looking behind bottles, there right there where you can see them. Doesn't matter how short you are!! My compliments to who ever dreamed up this device!!! 5 stars is the highest rating, I'd give it 10 stars if I could.


Usually ships in 1-2 business days.


Vance Spice Drawer Insert Trim to Fit Almond 29" wide Details


  • Spice Drawer 30x21-1/4 ALMOND

Vance Spice Drawer Insert Trim to Fit Almond 29" wide Description


Easy Cut-To-Fit Installation - Drawer Model

Vance Spice Drawer Insert Trim to Fit Almond 29" wide Complete



In Stock. at Amazon Do it Now!


*** Product Information and Prices Stored : Mar 25, 2010 00:00:10

No comments:

Post a Comment